Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Adding color to link in post

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 12, 2010, 02:42 PM
mikerogers49

1 posts · Jan 2010
Adding color to link in post

I would like to add color to a link in a post, like a royal blue. I am linking to another post in the body of a post, but when i try to change the color, the only choice is grey to black. Even if I choose a color in ATO/Body, Text Link/Link Default Color, it wont change to any color but black or gray. Any Ideas?