Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Browser compatiblity and site validation problems

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 21, 2010, 03:43 AM
GlobalNeat

21 posts · Dec 2009
Australia
Browser compatiblity and site validation problems

Hi there

I am getting a lot of comments from visitors to my site saying they are having problems viewing my site properly using Safari & Opera. Today I had a comment from someone using Firefox who attached an image showing the site all squished and unreadable (haven't been successful uploading image to this thread) which is strange because I use Firefox, and it displays fine.

Also when I try and validate site using http://validator.w3.org/, the report comes up with heaps and heaps of errors for attention.

Over the past month I have spent a lot of time doing Google searches looking for a solution to fix these errors, and I just cannot find any easy to follow instructions showing how to rectify this. I have also looked at posts in this forum, but can't see anything that will help me.

What can I do to resolve these problems, as it concerns me that if people can't view your site properly in the browser they are using, they will not visit your site, and will move on somewhere else.

My site url is: http://anitaskinner.com.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Kind regards
Neat