Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Adding borders to sides of blog with blog centred in middle of page

Old May 15, 2009, 07:01 PM
rhymes

10 posts · Apr 2009
Hello,

I've searched these forums to find this answer and can't figure out how to do this. I want to make my blog 2 columns, with the center and right hand sidebars and have them centred on the page with borders on either side of the blog. There's a member of this forum who's blog has exactly what I mean, so I'll post a link to it:

http://www.cometomachupicchu.com/blog/

If anyone can help me with the code I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Rhymes
Old May 15, 2009, 11:38 PM
rhymes

10 posts · Apr 2009
I've actually figured this out, but I have another question.

I changed the code so the corners are no longer curved. I'd like to get rid of the top border and bottom border. I tried setting padding to 0, but this doesn't work. Can anyone tell me how to do this?

Thanks for any help you can give me.