Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Atahualpa / Nextgen Gallery Text Color

Old Nov 22, 2011, 04:14 AM
jc.yin

107 posts · Nov 2011
I've created a nextgen gallery on atahualpa theme and it's looking pretty good. However when I try and change the caption text colors for the images I can't find the exact locations to modify either settings or css. Can someone help me with this issue?

Thanks
Old Nov 22, 2011, 04:47 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
have you checked the image section of the theme options?
Old Nov 22, 2011, 04:59 AM
jc.yin

107 posts · Nov 2011
I've just taken a look at the image section of the theme options and I saw an option to change the text color, however when I inputed a new text color I didn't see any changes in my gallery after I refreshed it. Is the options in the images section also for changing the text colors in the nextgen gallery pages?

Thanks
Old Nov 22, 2011, 05:19 AM
jc.yin

107 posts · Nov 2011
Actually I've gotten my description colors to work. Thanks a lot!

However for some reasons the images don't line up in the center with the description texts and some description texts that have more letters will result in them not in line. What type of css statements should I use to get them to align together?

Thanks
Old Nov 22, 2011, 05:47 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
this again is not a theme issue it has to do with how nextgen is building the images. You might want to look at the nextgen settings and or documentation
Old Nov 22, 2011, 05:51 AM
jc.yin

107 posts · Nov 2011
Thanks a lot for the help you've given, I was able to solve the color issues! :D
I will go and search the nextgen gallery forums for the solution in this case.