Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Facebook Plugin stopped working after upgrade

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 4, 2014, 11:56 AM
gxxfy

16 posts · Nov 2009
[SOLVED] Facebook Plugin stopped working after upgrade

Hi all,

I upgraded successfully from an old version 3.4.x to the latest version. Everything works well - except my facebook plugin (as well as a - not related - facebook like widget): nothing shows up (under any post). No like button, no comment, nothing.

Also, the widget in the sidebar does not show the like- box (with a standard HTML code):

<div class="fb-like-box" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/greencardgewinner" data-width="200" data-height="210" data-colorscheme="light" data-show-faces="true" data-header="false" data-stream="false" data-show-border="false"></div>

Page is here: http://greencard-gewinner.ch

I did not change any settings, and the facebook plugin reports no issues as well.
What could that be?
Thanks and best,
Goofy