Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

When montezuma will be workable with wordpress 3.8

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 15, 2013, 06:01 AM
esbrinartot

31 posts · Nov 2012
When montezuma will be workable with wordpress 3.8

If you update the the last version of wordpress there are error messages on the comments. Is that normal? Is the montezuma 1.1.9 workable with wordpress?