Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Formatting Links in widgets

Old Feb 2, 2009, 09:45 PM
HenryGomez

30 posts · Feb 2009
Formatting Links in widgets

Hi, newb here. Just installed Atahualpa and I'd like for links in my posts to be underlined but not in the widgets in the sidebar. When I select underline in the "Body, Text & Links" section it adds underlining in the widgets as well which I don't want. I assume that in the format widget content box I would be able to override the underlining but I'm not sure if this is so and if it is, what code to use.

I should add that the links I'm talking about are in a series of "text" widgets with HTML in them.

Last edited by HenryGomez; Feb 2, 2009 at 09:52 PM.
Old Feb 2, 2009, 10:18 PM
HenryGomez

30 posts · Feb 2009
Never mind. What I did was change the HTML code in the widgets that contain the links in that I wanted to change like this...

<a href="http://linktosite.com/"style="text-decoration: none">Site</a>