Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Text widgets in sidebar = footer bug

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 10, 2012, 08:56 AM
Beautyfuzz

12 posts · May 2012
[SOLVED] Text widgets in sidebar = footer bug

Hello!

I have a problem with my website. When I place the text widgets in the right sidebar the footer is appearing over the text widgets in the sidebar (and not at the bottom of the site where it should be).

In safari, firefox, chrome, opera it looks normal, but not with IE8

Can anyone help me?

www.beautyfuzz.com
Wordpress version 3.3.2
Atahualpa 3.7.6

Last edited by Beautyfuzz; May 10, 2012 at 08:59 AM.