Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Running WordPress » Web Hosting for WordPress »

WordPress, Joomla and Drupal Example Websites?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 13, 2014, 02:16 AM
emaderam

1 posts · May 2014
WordPress, Joomla and Drupal Example Websites?

As a beginner, I'm going to build a good-looking travel website, but want the easiest way to build. I'm looking for a user-friendly CMS to create the main structure of my site. Please have a look at: www threehosts com/ratings/wordpress-vs-joomla-vs-drupal.html. As you can see they have provided a collection of websites created with WP, Drupal and Joomla. How can I understand if these websites are really built with the mentioned software? And how can I know if they have used any template for their sites or they have only used the standard features of software? Because some of these websites look really professional and due to I'm on a tight budget I don't want to pay for any template or theme.

Last edited by juggledad; May 13, 2014 at 06:04 AM.