Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Header Images Fail to Rotate

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 6, 2009, 01:15 PM
Yarrokon

8 posts · Jun 2009
Surprise, AZ
Layout Header Images Fail to Rotate

Hello,

I've upgraded from 3.3.2 to 3.3.3 and my header images no longer rotate as they use to. I have around 30 images in the images/header/ folder and a click of any link would randomly display one of the new header images.

With the upgrade you can click a link, hit refresh, CTRL+refresh and you get the same image. I've tested in IE8 and Chrome and have no script errors. I blew away my Wordpress install and did a full new install and still the images do not rotate.

Please understand I am not looking to rotate my images every few seconds, but to randomly grab one of the 30 images I have with the click of any link like version 3.3.2 use to work.

Regards,
Yarrokon