Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Style sheets not loading

Old Mar 26, 2015, 05:33 PM
billzarchy@gmail.com

6 posts · Apr 2009
[SOLVED] Style sheets not loading

My site http://cphan.org has suddenly developed an odd problem: the Atahualpa theme I've been using for years has stopped working, as if the style sheets are not loading. As a result, all my data seems to be on the site, but without any formatting, headers, columns, font styling, etc.
I've had the site checked for malware and it's been cleaned, and I've checked with my host, who advises it appears that there's an issue with the theme. I've used Atahualpa on half a dozen sites for quite a while with no problems. Any idea what could be causing this or what to do about it? I've deactivated all plugins and nothing changes. I can log in via FTP and I can get into the Wordpress Dashboard. But I can't get it do anything. It's as if the theme has been switched off. When I change to another frame, it all works. Any ideas?
Atahualpa v 3.7.23
Wordpress v 4.1.1
Old Mar 26, 2015, 06:28 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
go to the Header, Center Area and Footer settings area and hit the green SAVE button.
Old Mar 26, 2015, 06:57 PM
billzarchy@gmail.com

6 posts · Apr 2009
Thanks for your response. Just after posting this, I reinstalled the theme, and Presto! everything is working fine now.
Separate question: I would like to change my screen name from my old (and now dead) Earthlink email address to my current email: billzarchy@gmail.com. I can't seem to do that on the site itself. Is is possible to change?
Thanks again for your quick attention to this.
Bill
Old Mar 27, 2015, 02:06 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Quote:
Separate question: I would like to change my screen name from my old (and now dead) Earthlink email address to my current email: billzarchy@gmail.com
done

I'd still suggest you go save those sections, it doesn't look like your page has a footer.
Old Mar 27, 2015, 09:58 AM
billzarchy@gmail.com

6 posts · Apr 2009
You were right. I saved where you indicated, and the footer came back. Thanks for that, and for changing my user name.
Bill