Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » FAQ - Atahualpa » Header »

HOWTO: put your image in the header

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 2, 2010, 03:11 PM
mamaTRUE

3 posts · Oct 2010
I've uploaded my header image to wp-content/themes/atahualpa/themes/header, deleted all the headers that came with the theme, but my header still won't show up on my site. I've confirmed with westhost that my files uploaded through ftp correctly.

My site is currently http://mamatrue.westhostsite.com

What am I missing?

Thanks for your help!