Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Breadcrumbs on the top of posts or pages is possible?

Old Feb 17, 2011, 02:23 PM
mirco65

25 posts · Oct 2010
How can I do it? There is a way with atahualpa to have breadcrumbs avaliable?
easy or complicate?

thanks if there are suggestions!
Old Feb 23, 2011, 06:47 AM
floydfox

4 posts · Feb 2011
Hi,

i have installed the "Breadcrump NavXT"-Plugin (WP 3.0.5) and have added in "Atahualpa Theme Options" > "Center Column" > "Style and edit CENTER COLUMN" > "Content ABOVE the LOOP" the following code:
Code:
<?php /* Breadcrumb in CENTER COLUMN, nicht auf Startseite */
if ( !is_front_page() ) { ?>
<div class="breadcrumb" style="padding-bottom: 3px;text-color: #336666;">
and at the end:

Code:
</div>
<?php } ?>
so the whole entry there is:

Code:
<?php /* For MULTI post pages if activated at ATO -> Next/Previous Navigation: */
bfa_next_previous_page_links('Top'); ?>

<?php /* For the plugin Page2Cat http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/page2cat/ */
if( is_category() AND function_exists('page2cat_output')) { page2cat_output($cat); } ?>

<?php /* Breadcrumb in CENTER COLUMN, nicht auf Startseite */
if ( !is_front_page() ) { ?>

<div class="breadcrumb" style="padding-bottom: 3px;text-color: #336666;">
<?php
 if(function_exists('bcn_display'))
 {
    bcn_display();
 }
?>
</div>
<?php } ?>
This shows me the Breadcrump on every page/post but NOT on the Front page of the site.

MG
floydfox