Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

what colour hyperlink looks best for atahualpa?

Old Nov 1, 2011, 04:01 PM
totalwise

7 posts · May 2011
I'm not so keen on the grey hyperlink on the theme, I do think it "suits" the theme very well.

But as internet marketers we tend to lean towards revenue optimisation and getting users to click out to sponsers/affiliates.

The generally accepted rule is that the hyperlinks should be blue and underlined as they're the most recognisable style for links.

I've tried to play around with blue links, so far none have turned out that great. Obviously the default blue as in color:blue (i dunno the hex code i think 0000ff), is far to strong for this theme.

I was wondering if anyone else tried a shade of blue and which ones worked out well for them?