Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] CSS image sprite code required for sidebars

Old Jan 12, 2010, 04:45 AM
over_cloud9

14 posts · Dec 2009
kolkata,India
I want to add different images in the widget title box of the left,right and inner left sidebars.I mean the title will show as an image of my choice instead of the default text display.I've combined the images into one whole...but now I don't know how to display them in each sidebar.I need the code to place the images in the sidebars and to display them.

Last edited by over_cloud9; Jan 12, 2010 at 04:52 AM.
Old Jan 12, 2010, 07:25 AM
over_cloud9

14 posts · Dec 2009
kolkata,India
I got the solution from another thread in the forum.Thanks to Juggledad.