Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

[SOLVED] Site Title is looking strange (Title that appears in browser tabs)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 18, 2013, 12:41 PM
TopGunner

8 posts · Mar 2013
[SOLVED] Site Title is looking strange (Title that appears in browser tabs)

Hi again guys.

I'm really pleased with the way my Montezuma theme and blog in general are coming along, however I've hit a problem.
I have no idea whether or not this is a Montezuma problem or a domain problem or what, I'm pretty stumped right now.

The title of my website (the head.php) title, you know the one that appears in the tabs at the top of any browser is showing two instances of my website's name when on any page other than the main page.

As you can see here:

It should just be "Contact | Top Gunner" but has an extra "Top Gunner" just before the | and there is not space following the Contact part.
Again, unsure whether or not this is a Montezuma issue or an external one, any help would really be appreciated.

Thanks again,
TopGunner.