Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Marketplace » Customization, Design, Programming... »

Help with theme and WordPress updates on Atahualpa

Old Dec 1, 2014, 11:25 AM
Lynn Rasmussen

10 posts · Jan 2011
I would like to hire someone to update to latest version of Atahualpa 3.7.1 to 3.7.18 and WordPress 3.8.5 to 4.0.1. on three websites.
-Then check all links and graphics on all visible pages.
-Add Responsive code to make responsive.
-One site has a great deal of customization using FormidableForms, so experience with that would help.

One of the sites is http://relaxwisconsin.com. I will provide the other two the urls in a private message. The other sites are less complex.

Private message me please, if interested.