Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Category bar on Opera

Old Feb 4, 2011, 01:17 PM
Qesmo

3 posts · Jan 2011
Hello, I'm having a small problem with my website built in Atahualpa. It's not a big deal and don't bother unless you know from the start what's the problem, but can anyone tell me why the category bar's height is different on Opera. It looks good on Chrome, Firefox, Safari and IE. Thanks.
http://qesmo.com/

Last edited by Qesmo; Feb 4, 2011 at 01:20 PM.
Old Feb 4, 2011, 01:33 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You could try playing with the menu padding etc. but it may not help and may throw things off in different browsers.
Old Feb 4, 2011, 02:53 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
This seems to be a known problem where Opera displays fonts at a different size. Do a google search using 'opera font size'
Old Feb 4, 2011, 03:04 PM
Qesmo

3 posts · Jan 2011
I'll see what I can find about that then. Thank you for your help and fast response.