Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Home Page Blog Posts Not Respecting Bold Font

Old Nov 1, 2013, 06:10 PM
nettaP

11 posts · Mar 2011
[SOLVED] Home Page Blog Posts Not Respecting Bold Font

Hello! I run this website http://www.justfortodaymeditations.com
As you can see, I've got the homepage set to show the most recent blog posts. However, the excerpts showing there are not respecting the styling of the text. For example, the title of the Pages are supposed to be in bold. Any ideas on where I can find the code to effect what's on the homepage? If you click through to the blog post itself, the styling works just fine. Thanks for your help!

xo
-J
Old Nov 1, 2013, 07:09 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
If you mean the menu items go to ato->Menu 1->Font Size & Face and add 'bold' as the first item with a space after it so you would have something like this
HTML Code:
bold 11px Arial, Verdana, sans-serif

Last edited by juggledad; Nov 1, 2013 at 07:16 PM.
Old Nov 2, 2013, 01:55 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I suspect you need to add <strong> to the "Don't strip these tags" in the excerpt settings.
Old Nov 2, 2013, 04:49 PM
nettaP

11 posts · Mar 2011
Aha! Thank you Miles and to JuggleDad. Miles - that is exactly the setting I couldn't spot. Thank you both very kindly for the response.

Best,
-N