Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Adding a FB like button to the homepage?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 8, 2013, 09:47 AM
GeoTop

4 posts · May 2013
Adding a FB like button to the homepage?

Hi!
I must say this is one of the best templates available out there. We use it for a student project and we are more than delighted with the array of opportunities it offers.

I was able to customize and install all the necessary social network plugins. But I am having difficulty at including a FB like button on the home page, under each individual post.

Can someone help out with this?

Thanks!