Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Leading whitespace in Cat menu after applying padding

Old Jan 20, 2014, 11:14 AM
thexande

1 posts · Jan 2014
Leading whitespace in Cat menu after applying padding

Greetings all and juggledad,

I am building a site using wordpress v3.8 and Atahualpa 3.7.13. After applying the following css to add padding to the menu table in order to gain space between items, the padding has seemed to be inherited by the contents of the table (or the menu items). I am using the following css to achieve the desired padding within my menu.
Code:
ul#rmenu2 li{
	float: left;
	margin-right:47px ;
}
Attached is an image describing the problem I am experiencing.

How can I ensure the background color for the entire element?

-thex
Old Jan 20, 2014, 06:29 PM
Jam

1,112 posts · Mar 2011
Perth, Western Australia
Use a code inspector and find out its fun, you learn lots.