Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » RSS, Feeds & Subscribing »

Add images to RSS feed

Old Jun 25, 2010, 11:29 AM
StudioGal

181 posts · Feb 2009
Palm Beach Gardens FL
My RSS feeds do not include post thumbnails, or any image for that matter.

I've searched around and can't figure out how to get the feeds to include the image. I'm guessing I'm missing something obvious, but I sure can't find it.

Thanks for any guidance!
Old Aug 26, 2010, 11:12 AM
Grum

49 posts · Feb 2010
Scotland
I'll second this - my RSS icons in the header area seem to have disappeared, and I don't know why. I presume this happened on the upgrade to ATA 3.5.3, but I've only just noticed.

I'm on WP 3.0.1 & ATA 3.5.3
Old Aug 27, 2010, 04:45 AM
Grum

49 posts · Feb 2010
Scotland
I've fixed this now - after a bit of searching, I found an old hack in the ATO/add CSS inserts area that changed the feed icons from ghosted to solid (see this sticky thread). This was looking for the icon images in the theme/images folder from an older Atahualpa version that was no longer present.
Changing the CSS text to refer to the current Ata version install fixed the problem - yay!

Last edited by Grum; Aug 27, 2010 at 09:27 AM.