Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Pesky space and

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 13, 2011, 02:52 PM
cspencer

7 posts · Jan 2011
[SOLVED] Pesky space and

So sorry if I am missing this somewhere else - i know it's not a new subject, but i can't seem to figure it out!

I'm desperately trying to eliminate the space between the category menu and body on my blog : gracechaoslove.com

I have Atahualpa 3.5.3

I'm VERY new at this, never heard of css a month ago! Any help would be awesome!

Thanks!