Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Updating - lost header/menus/etc...

Old Mar 8, 2015, 08:28 PM
wd0ajg

2 posts · Jul 2010
It has been a long time since I updated the theme... I tried back when 3.7.12 came out but lost the header then, as I remember, and didn't have time to ferret it all out... so today it hit me I really need to upgrade... duh! 3 years later... anyway when I installed 3.7.23 - from 3.7.1... I lost the header, menuse, etc... nothing above the post shows... I went back through and got my widgets back and pretty much everything else but can't find how to get the header back... I have moved the images to wp-content/ata-images... changed the setting to that and after reading the forums did the save or header, footer, and everything else... but nothing... just not getting the header back in?
I guess I need another pair of eyes to look it over and find my mistakes?

site... www.ishmaels.net/blog

and yes, I have searhced the forum and rea all the lost header threads from 2009 to present... but none of the answers has fixed my loss?

WD0AJG
Old Mar 9, 2015, 12:13 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=23038
Old Mar 9, 2015, 06:49 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Your caching plugin may be why the fixes didn't work.
Old Mar 9, 2015, 01:17 PM
wd0ajg

2 posts · Jul 2010
It may have been the caching plugin? I did read all the forum posts about headers, loosing, etc... and saved the header, footer and ???? maybe a dozen times with out success... looked and looked and was ready to give up and poof... the header came back on the new version?

WD0AJG

Last edited by wd0ajg; Mar 9, 2015 at 01:30 PM.