Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Page menu bar issue

Old May 5, 2010, 11:59 PM
Antonino Giglio

49 posts · Mar 2010
In the Page Menu Bar there is the link to HOME.

Is it possible to put the same link to HOME in the Sidebar Menu?

Thank you very much indeed for your always very precious help!
Old May 6, 2010, 05:24 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
The 'Home' in the menubar is generated by Atahualpa. The 'Pages' widget is part of the default wordpress install and doesn't know of this home.

What you can do is install one of the 'page' plugins like 'page links',
create a page called 'Home' - put in a page order of '-1' so it will show first in the page menu
put in the blog url in the page links option of the page
go to ATO->Page Menu Bar->Home link in Page Menu Bar and clear this option out.
you may want to set the 'Pages' widget display order to 'page order' so it will show on top there also