Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

[SOLVED] plugin for a html sitemap which can be shown in a navigation bar

Old Nov 16, 2010, 09:34 PM
guvenp

10 posts · Oct 2010
Smile [SOLVED] plugin for a html sitemap which can be shown in a navigation bar

Hi guys,

I would like to say I love the atahualpa theme and after scouring the wordpress world for different free themes, I am happy to have settled with this one. Now to my problems.

Firstly, I am curious as to whether there is a free plugin which can set up a html sitemap for visitors to view. I would like to show the sitemap in a navigation bar and am currently using the plugin dagon design sitemap generator, but cant seem to configure it to show a sitemap where I would like, in a navbar.

Also I have a calorie calculator which works fine in dreamweaver, but as soon as I insert it into my website swimtoslim.com, it doesn't work. I am a little baffled as to exactly what is causing the problem and how I can find a solution to this issue.

cheers.
Old Nov 17, 2010, 12:24 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I am not sure about a sitemap in a navbar but with regard to you calculator what is the code for it. Also have you look at CalculatorPro Calculators plugin?
Old Nov 19, 2010, 07:43 AM
guvenp

10 posts · Oct 2010
hey Imilesw,
I have sorted out the issue. Not exactly sure why it was happening. I deactivated all the plugins and put the html code back into the page and the calorie calculator was working. When I activated all the plugins one by one to find which one was affecting the calculator, surprisingly none did. So not quite sure what happened but all good now.

Will definitely check out the calculator plugin.

thanks for your advice.