Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] No read more on category page

Old Jan 30, 2010, 03:52 PM
jlh_hunt

1 posts · Jan 2010
I'm a complete newbie to blogging but not web development. I setup Wordpress from godaddy and then applied the Atahualpa theme. Now, when I click a category link I see part of the post and [...} but no "read more" link to read the whole post. Where is this configured?

Same for when I open the post with the Archives link. Just shows the [...] but no link below so that the entire post can be opened back up.

Thanks in advance for any help

Never Mind -- I found it under Configure Exerpts....

Thanks for a great theme!!!!

Last edited by jlh_hunt; Jan 30, 2010 at 04:20 PM. Reason: solved