Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

specifying different header & header heights for the home page vs. all other pages

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 1, 2010, 02:09 PM
ktbiz

6 posts · Aug 2009
specifying different header & header heights for the home page vs. all other pages

Hello!

I have attempted to use the same code that seems to be working for others to specify a unique header for the home page and a standard header for the other pages. The two headers have different heights, as well. Here's what I have pasted into my "CSS Inserts" box:

body.page-id-3 div#myimage {
background-image:url('http://customoutdoorfirepits.com/wp-content/themes/atahualpa351/images/header/2.banner.COF.jpg') !important;
position:relative;
margin:0;
padding:0;
height:250px;
}

#myimage {
background-image:url('http://customoutdoorfirepits.com/wp-content/themes/atahualpa351/images/header/3.banner.COF.jpg') !important;
position:relative;
margin:0;
padding:0;
height:160px;
}

However, instead I get a random selection of one of the two headers for both the home page and the other pages. The height always stays the same (250 px).

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!