Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Atahualpa - YSlow Use efficient CSS selectors | F(0)

Old Feb 4, 2013, 01:01 PM
teresax

15 posts · Feb 2013
Atahualpa - YSlow Use efficient CSS selectors | F(0)

Good evening, I wanted to offer my congratulations for this beautiful theme. (easy, light and FAST)
I apologize if I make a trivial question for you:
I have a domain hosted on a shared server I'm trying to optimize,
and I used gmetrix for an assessment,
which gives me this is the result:
I just installed the theme (I do not use plugins)
thank you, that's all.

• YSlow
Use efficient CSS selectors | F(0)
http://pastebin.com/iCs3UQHK

you know how I can fix this?
Old Feb 4, 2013, 02:32 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You could try some of the settings in the various CSS sections of the theme options but frankly I never pay much attention to the "optimizing" tools out there. The only thing I do is perhaps add a caching plugin.