Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Diff Header Image Per Page?

Old Feb 9, 2009, 12:55 PM
CondoAnalysis

12 posts · Feb 2009
I am currently using the random header image feature.

Is it possible to have a specific header assigned to each page? Or, can I have my 'Home' page start with a specific image file instead of the random selection?

My business site is temporarily parked at www.hopefaithprayer.org until it fully propagates over from www.condoanalysis.com

Thanks
Old Feb 9, 2009, 04:52 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Currently not. I might add that in a later version.
Old Feb 9, 2009, 08:25 PM
CondoAnalysis

12 posts · Feb 2009
Thanks for the reply. BTW, I love working with this theme. The flexibility if affords a code dummy like me is amazing.

It really helps me to focus on the content and not the wrapper....although the wrapper is real nice.

Thank you
Old Mar 19, 2009, 02:59 AM
roekoe

6 posts · Mar 2009
I've an heading_page.php running on another theme running wordpress. This script enables to change to header image with every pagelink. For example if your page title is link1, you have to create an image with the name link1.jpg and put in the images directory. If you create a second page named link2, you'll have to create an image with the name link2.jpg.
You can install this script as a plugin and enable it, but the feature wouldn't work in the Atahualpa them.
Unfortunately, i can't figure out how implement this feature in the atahualpa theme.
-------------------

- The plugin will throw the exact name and location of a file. Assumption is that files are stored in the themes folder under the directory images.
- The plugin is coded so that only the top level of each page requires a unique image. Subpages (only one level deep!) do not require a unique image so
the image of the parent is used is these situations.

Last edited by roekoe; Mar 19, 2009 at 03:03 AM.