Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Very slow loading

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 26, 2009, 01:48 PM
woomik

5 posts · Mar 2009
UK
Very slow loading

Hi

I've set up a site for a friend & having problems with the loading speed of the pages.

Once clicked on the site, the header & the left sidebar load instantaneously but the centre & right sidebar take ages to load (using Firefox). With IE6, it's the whole page.

http://www.spinnersofkilleshandra.com/new/

After clicking on any link in the page bar, again, it takes a long time to load.

I've tried installing different plug-ins - WP Widget Cache, wp-cache & WP Super Cache but this makes no difference.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks.

woomik

Last edited by woomik; May 26, 2009 at 04:27 PM.