Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

How do I get my post to show up in full instead of only summary?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 2, 2010, 09:13 AM
lmt

29 posts · Jan 2010
Colorado
How do I get my post to show up in full instead of only summary?

I just started a new website called www.delishtruck.com and my posts are showing up as a summary only and not a full post.

In the Reading Settings page I have checked Full Post but it still shows up as summary and the reader has to click to read more. I want the posts to show up in full like my existing website www.delicateflavors.com but could not. Please show me how I can fix it so that the full post shows up and the viewers do not need to click on Read More.

Thank you,