Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Set different headers for each page

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 30, 2009, 02:44 AM
curious

21 posts · Apr 2009
Set different headers for each page

Hello,

can I set different headers (images-area) for each page without using a plugin?

Or otherwise can I use this plugin called "Dynamic Headers".

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/dynamic-headers/

My results using this plugin ended at this point:
After installing the plugIn, I paste this code "<?php show_media_header(); ?>" into the header.php.
The result is that the header-images (I added them for dynamic header in another directory (/wp-content/plugins/dynamic-headers/header-images/) are shown above the "logo" Area and the image area, and not in the "Image" area. The Image-Area leaves blank. This is not, what I want.
The order I use in my header area is " %logo" and than "%image".

greetings,

curious

Last edited by curious; Apr 30, 2009 at 12:34 PM.