Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Adding more than one custom widget area to the center column

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 12, 2010, 02:33 PM
maguai

18 posts · Jul 2009
Adding more than one custom widget area to the center column

I have one widget area in the center column above the main part of the page an right below the header area.It works fine and its called 'nav'. I want to add another in the main page area somewhere below some text. (This is a regular page, not post). 1), I am not sure where to add the code in the loop area and 2). When I add another area with a different name, say 'concert' it renames existing 'nav' to 'concert' in my widgets area so that I only show one widget area. Even worse, when I delete the code for 'concert', 'nav(that is now called 'concert' for some reason) disappears from the page. I have to either rename it to 'concert' in the code or its gone.. Weird... here is my page http://www.the80schild.com