Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Atahualpa 3.4.9 - Default custom fields are missing?

Old Aug 14, 2010, 02:03 PM
suzbwise

5 posts · Aug 2010
New England
Hello! I'm new to WP and Atahualpa (3.4.9). I have searched extensively for an answer without success. Hopefully someone can provide help! Thanks.

My brother has the same version of Atahualpa and WP. When he is on a 'page' page, the custom fields are pre-filled with:

bfa_ata_meta_description
bfa_ata_body_title
bfa_ata_body_title_multi
bfa_ata_meta_description
bfa_ata_meta_keywords
bfa_ata_meta_title

which is exactly what I'm looking for! On my installation, I can "Add New Custom Field", or on the drop down, it just says "-- Select --" (it's empty - the above custom fields are missing.)

How do I get these default custom fields to show up?? I shouldn't have to enter them on every page as new ones.

Thanks!

- Suzanne.

PS - My intention is to use the three META fields (title, description, keywords) for my "page" pages for SEO - is there a better way? I know there are plugins, but wouldn't it be better to just use Atahualpa settings?? Thanks!

Last edited by suzbwise; Aug 14, 2010 at 03:00 PM. Reason: additional info