Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

Footer: date modified

Old Jun 7, 2010, 02:10 AM
unelma

18 posts · Oct 2009
Hi,

I am trying add to footer: %date-modified('F jS, Y')%
ATO > Footer > Style & Edit footer > Footer Content

But this doesnīt work.

How could I get last modified to the footer?

Thanks!

WordPress 2.9.2.
Atahualpa 3.4.9
Old Jun 7, 2010, 04:50 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
the %date-modified('F jS, Y')% is a option for the theme option section 'Edit POST/PAGE INFO ITEMS', it is not processed on the footer. You will have to add some php code to grab the date from wordpress.

Now comes the big question, what date modified? If this is a multipost page, which post do you use?
Old Jun 7, 2010, 12:06 PM
unelma

18 posts · Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
the %date-modified('F jS, Y')% is a option for the theme option section 'Edit POST/PAGE INFO ITEMS', it is not processed on the footer. You will have to add some php code to grab the date from wordpress.

Could you say how?

Now comes the big question, what date modified? If this is a multipost page, which post do you use?
I understand what do you mean. I just hoped there would be option, that I could insert date, when the SITE has been last time updated or date of recent post. But now I understand that it isnīt so simple thing

Anyway, thanks, and if you know some way (which isnīt too tricky), I would be happy and grateful.