Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Fixed Background In Atahualpa 3.5.3

Old Oct 8, 2010, 12:13 PM
josh2000

4 posts · Oct 2010
Hello, im stuck, i am using Atahualpa v 3.5.3 and im not sure how to make a fixed background also, i need instructions of where to go and what to do, thanks
Old Oct 8, 2010, 12:39 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Look in ATO>Body, Text, & Links. To fix the background just add fixed to the end of the background line just before the semicolon.