Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

positioning flash swfs in sidebar

Old Aug 26, 2009, 11:40 PM
rinoa3108

53 posts · Apr 2009
hello,
im still new to css and code and asking if anyone knows how to position a swf file in a sidebar?

www.barasia.judyly.com

you can see that on the home page, there is a flash swf on the right sidebar, but it needs to be aligned with the images. The images that the inner right sidebar is in, has a padding of 5px from the top. The right sidebar does too, and only images adhere to the padding when placed. The flash swf doesnt look like it likes to.

code insert for swf file:
<embed
src="http://www.barasia.judyly.com/wp-content/uploads/home1.swf"
width="320"
height="357"
allowscriptaccess="always"
menu="false"
/>

Any help here will be appreciated! Thanks