Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

[SOLVED] Problem with the "Submit Comment" Box

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 17, 2009, 01:33 AM
lionel1

3 posts · Feb 2009
UK
[SOLVED] Problem with the "Submit Comment" Box

Hello Everyone,

My name is Lionel, and I'm hoping someone can tell me what I need to do.

My problem is with the "Submit Comment" Box

On the Submit Comment box I can't seem the get the Name and Email boxes to appear.

All I can get is a big Submit Comment box without the enter Name Email and website boxes.

On all other sites I always see the enter Name, Email Address, and website before they are allowed to comment.

Can anyone tell me how to add the enter Name; enter Email address and website, before anyone can submit a comment? Thanks.