Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Style and edit CENTRE COLUMN not working

Old Aug 12, 2009, 08:40 PM
dingo_shadow

1 posts · Aug 2009
Wordpress 2.8.4
Atahualpa 3.4.2

I have just updated the theme and discovered some unusual problems.
for permalinks I had index.php/%post_id% which worked well in the previous version now it always goes back to homepage.
Default permalink works.

I select 'style and edit CENTRE COLUMN'
Whether I make a change or not I get "website is unable to display webpage" HTTP 501/HTTP 505.
I cannot make any changes to the stylesheet.

Other style pages work ok.