Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Cannot style Body box

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 18, 2009, 06:47 AM
bornstoryteller

1 posts · May 2009
Cannot style Body box

I'm trying to get the body copy of a post to have a 20px padding, but have not been able to get a result.

The headline, footer and sticky box all work fine, but adding a padding instruction to the Body box has no effect. I've also tried to add it to Body, Text and Links section. Again no result.

Thanks for any input.