Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Excerpts, Read more, Pagination »

[SOLVED] how to exclude post/page info items from certain pages?

Old Aug 17, 2009, 12:56 PM
bcorrigan

85 posts · Feb 2009
I would like to turn off some post info items from certain pages. (%share-this% %wp-print%)

Is there a way to do that?

I'm using Wordpress 2.8.4 with Atahualpa 3.4.2.

My Web site is
HTML Code:
http://depts.washington.edu/ophthweb/
and the page I'd like to turn these off is:

http://depts.washington.edu/ophthweb/contact/

Thanks,

Bill
Old Aug 17, 2009, 05:15 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
First figure out the page id - your contact page id is 101
next go to ATO->Edit POST/PAGE INFO ITEMS->Edit POST/PAGE INFO ITEMS
take what ever you have there and surrond it with
HTML Code:
<?php if ( !is_page('101') ) {
	echo 'your stuff goes here';
	} ?>
so lets say you want the date to display on every page but the contact page (page 101) then you would code
HTML Code:
<?php if ( !is_page('101') ) {
	echo '%date('F jS, Y')%';
	} ?>
Old Aug 17, 2009, 05:25 PM
bcorrigan

85 posts · Feb 2009
Thanks Juggledad, just what I was looking for! -Bill