Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Unable to override a body padding

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 25, 2010, 03:24 AM
vil2

13 posts · Jan 2010
Unable to override a body padding

Hello,

This morning a strange , unwanted padding appeared... how, why? I do not know, I did not change anything since friday...
At the very top of the site, there is now a 40px padding. I tried to add padding-top in the ATO, "body text and links" section, but it seems that every size I put in is override : the page loads correctly but after two seconds, it returns to its previous state. My wish is to have a zero padding here, as it was since the beginning...I never changed this setting, don't know why it appeared there and now :s
So how do I remove it? Thx - vil2

http://www.lebardessciences.com