Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Category menu - bypass "category" page and go directly to child?

Old Jun 30, 2010, 08:15 PM
agcoco

3 posts · Jun 2010
In the category menu, is it possible to go directly to the first post and by-pass the "category" page?

For example:

currently:

www.mydomain.com => www.mydomain.com/category/videos/ => www.mydomain.com/video/

what I would like to do:

www.mydomain.com => www.mydomain.com/video/

I'm running Atahualpa 3.5.1 and my website is http:cruceroislas.net.

It seems someone found an answer, but unfortunately did not post how he/she fixed the issue.

http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthr...=category+menu

Thank you in advance for your help. I truly appreciate your assistance. I've been trying to resolve this all evening and can not find an answer.