Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

[SOLVED] CSS served INLINE because wp-content/uploads is not writable

Old Nov 9, 2013, 02:15 PM
bignall

21 posts · Dec 2009
[SOLVED] CSS served INLINE because wp-content/uploads is not writable

So I am running WordPress as multisite. I have changed the file permissions so anything can write to the directory:

[~/www/wp-content/uploads/sites/5]# ls -al montezuma/
total 8
drwxrwxrwx 2 arbe arbe 4096 Nov 9 00:02 ./
drwxr-xr-x 4 arbe arbe 4096 Nov 9 00:02 ../

This shouldn't be necessary, WordPress (apache) is able to save other files with fewer permissions, but just to be sure I opened them all the way up. Yet still when I save the options, the CSS files are not written. Any suggestions what might be going on and how to fix it?

Thanks,
Rosina

Last edited by lmilesw; Nov 9, 2013 at 02:51 PM.
Old Nov 9, 2013, 05:58 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
see http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthr...ight=multisite
Old Nov 11, 2013, 07:23 AM
bignall

21 posts · Dec 2009
I was going to work on this yesterday morning, but instead did work outside and away from the computer all day

Thanks Juggledad! Adding css and js to the uploadable files for the network worked.