Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Too much padding between posts and sidebars

Old Aug 5, 2010, 12:35 PM
12stepbuddhist

13 posts · Aug 2010
My site:

http://the12stepbuddhist.com

I want my center column with posts to fill more of the space. As it is there is an overabundance of space between the posts and the sidebars. I want to reduce that while keeping the width of the whole content area to match the width of my custom header.

Any help is appreciated.
Old Aug 5, 2010, 01:29 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Turn off the left and right inner sidebars in ATO>Style & configure sidebars.
Old Aug 5, 2010, 02:54 PM
12stepbuddhist

13 posts · Aug 2010
Thank you! That worked.

Can you tell me how to make the edges of the container flush with my header graphic? The colors that I want to use for the container don't look so good against the graphic so it would be better if that little strip didn't buffer the header file like they do.

Best,

-d
Old Aug 5, 2010, 03:00 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Go to ATO>STyle & configure Layout and put 960px in the top box.
Old Aug 5, 2010, 03:42 PM
12stepbuddhist

13 posts · Aug 2010
Perfect! Thank you so much.

One last question for the moment: the border on top of my header graphic needs to go away or change colors. I couldn't find this setting. Please advise.

If I get my site tuned using this theme I will make a donation. It seems good so far.
Old Aug 5, 2010, 04:19 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
That border is the top border on the div.imagecontainer. Look in ATO>Add HTML/CSS Inserts>CSS Inserts for the code and change the border styling as required.
Old Aug 5, 2010, 05:44 PM
12stepbuddhist

13 posts · Aug 2010
Perfect! Thanks.