Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » eCommerce & Atahualpa »

woocommerce image size issue

Old Mar 2, 2015, 01:59 AM
TrueDom

6 posts · Jan 2015
woocommerce image size issue

using woocommerce and adding products to my site but the images are a mess. i tried what i could find here and other places and still messed up in some way or another. frayedgothicclothing.com. I stopped adding products do to the image issue check out the boots category. looks horrible and even worse when you click on a product and see the related product pics. i am very lost at what to do here and its very disappointing and discouraging. ive added css to ata, changed code in php, changed code in woocommerce, got the plugin simple img sizes etc noting is helping me. Thanks for whoever can help...would be greatly appreciated as i have put a lot of time and effort into this site only to be brick walled lol
Old Apr 7, 2015, 04:45 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
when you say 'the images are a mess' what do you mean? Can you be specific?
Old Oct 12, 2016, 01:07 PM
Grum

49 posts · Feb 2010
Scotland
Sorry for resurrecting an old thread here, but I had a similar problem with Woocommerce that I think I have found a workaround for.

Product image sizes set in Woocommerce were being ignored, and product images were being displayed at grossly magnified sizes regardless of thumbnail settings.

However, after a bit of Googling I tried adding this code to ATO/CSS inserts and it seems to have done the trick:
Code:
.woocommerce ul.products li.product a img, .woocommerce div.product div.images img {
   width: auto;
}
Might be of help to the OP or others with similar issues?