Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Is there a tutorial for Atahualpa?

Old Sep 5, 2011, 02:41 AM
Dazey

13 posts · Feb 2009
Is there a tutorial for Atahualpa?

Is there a tutorial for Atahualpa that I can find? I want to set up a menu bar at the top, I have way too many pages that go down the side. It looks messy and confused. I guess I need to do parent and child menus - but I am utterly lost. :-(

I am short on time, and long on questions, not nearly enough knowledge and experience. A tutorial would be fantastic! Please let me know.

Thanks so much!
Old Sep 5, 2011, 04:55 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
There is a woman that sells a tutorial: Atahualpa Theme Tutorial that you may find helpful. It is a beginners tutorial. She is in no way connected to the theme developer
Old Sep 6, 2011, 07:56 AM
finefish

2 posts · Aug 2011
I've been using atahualpa for about a year. Recently, I setup a new blog http://shource.com with the intention to blog about the technical stuff i learnt throughout my blogging journey.

I started off this blog with 10 posts of atahualpa tutorial from installation to import/export settings that is only suitable for REAL beginners.

Dazey, for your problem, i think you can shorten the spacing between the page links in the menu (css insert involved) or make use of the wordpress page parent funtionality.
Old Sep 14, 2011, 07:44 PM
digga123

1 posts · Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
There is a woman that sells a tutorial: Atahualpa Theme Tutorial that you may find helpful. It is a beginners tutorial. She is in no way connected to the theme developer
Thanks Jugglehead. This is just what I'm after as well.