Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

How can I have a front page that is long?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 5, 2010, 03:14 AM
Merrill

3 posts · Aug 2010
How can I have a front page that is long?

I am unable to discover how to create a front page (or any page) which extends below the browser status bar area. All I want to do is put content on the page and have scroll bars appear to be able to scroll down to see the rest of the content. I am using atahualpa 3.5.3 on a wordpress 3.0 installation. I set the front page to be static. I uploaded an image to display in the page post which is 980 x 1252 px, which extended off the page although it was clickable and took me to a full sized image. Then I deleted the image and page and created a new one just using letters and line breaks to try to extend the content down the page. So the content is off the page and there is no way to see it- no scroll bars. Help is appreciated. root-magic.com

Last edited by Merrill; Aug 5, 2010 at 03:22 AM.