Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Server was down

Old May 14, 2010, 06:55 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
This server was down the first time since I have it (390 days). I had a discussion about connectivity with the host yesterday (server is having packet loss fairly often since 2 weeks now) and I suspect that someone there turned it off/on yesterday without asking me. Either that or power went off for a while.

The web server conf file wasn't set up properly (it was still using the previous conf version) so the web server couldn't start. My fault with the conf file but this long downtime wouldn't have happened if nobody other than me touched the server...
Old May 14, 2010, 07:06 AM
paulae

1,333 posts · Feb 2009
Wordpress 3.4.1, Atahualpa 3.7.7
Yes, it was most disagreeable to find that this morning. Gotta have my Flynn-fix first thing in the morning!
Old May 14, 2010, 12:14 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
It was down again and is up now. This time it was network related